Short Stories of Love : Not a Normal Story
Short Stories of Love Not a Normal Story - Anatasha and Reza, from childhood to adolescence are always together. Any reasonnever make them split up. They also do not just companions but the lovebirds toughand strong in her love.
Although Reza know Anatasha cannot survive much longer away from him. It does notmake it wobble or give up loving him. It's just that, Reza was not power holdairmatanya while Anatasha asked him to go and look for a replacement for her whocould not get 1 months enjoying the world.
Flowering Hill, right behind the school will witness their love is true. Favorite placesthat often they visit to listen to the songs of joy together, learn together, enjoy the beauty of a sunset Orange, will memories place full of sweetness to them.
It will all be so memories will then be immediately faded as black ink on white paperwhich is attached to and then exposed to the air and then fade and eventuallydisappear.
There is also love which try to force, came to haunt Reza, opaque his views to Anastasha disappeared from his heart. Thus love is not strong pervasive to his heart tolost and pass you by. Anatasha lah owners hearts Reza completely. Until there are nogaps left.
Not a few tears being shed for Anatasha Reza, while looking at a place that often theygo through both will only be a memory.
No less fabulous love Anatasha to Reza, the sense so ordinary things for him. Pretending to have forgotten love, torment him for the sake of fabrication. Until Reza not hurt again his hart. Despite the sloppy but Anatasha do the best for her lover.
Not felt until which time 1 month togetherness they only left 1 hour only.
not a lot of is a lot that can be offered for the time Anatasha Reza only left one hour only. Then his handphone ring. Soon to open mobile, the tears gushed out in the cheeks. ' your time remaining 1 hour ' that is written on the note handphonenya.Deserve rush of the tears.
"Why Reza cry."
"I'm just happy ever alongside you. This seems like a sincere shedding tears out of my eyes, "Reza just smiled to not worrying Anatasha her feelings.
"Even though it was a lie but I'm happy to hear you have spoken correctly," the feeling of doubt Reza tepisnya.
Reza just smiled. Then moves, the road to Anastasha.
"There is only one hour of my time with you, then what do you want from me? What do I have to jump off the highest building it, "said Reza pointed the highest buildingat the places they are," or you would like me waiting for you back? "continued Reza.
Shedding tears of sincere began melting away from the eye Anatasha. "It's about timeyour love renewed!!! Today I guess your love had reached dibatas at the end. "
"If the opportunity was i get. I just wanted to update my love with the same person is not a new one. "
"What if the same person were to suddenly disappear?"
"I'll be waiting for him back!!! Whenever I find it, I'll love him again. Like this, yes reallylike this. "
Anatasha cry without a voice, stepping just pitched, then moves, standing right against another man's loved so much.
"Your time only left half an hour. Then what do you want from me? "
"Carrying me wherever you want, and then when I'm silent, never looked back. Neversee me turn around, let me disappear. "
"Once again I ask, as I have no never turned to mencariku, just let me disappear. I invoke the let me be the best part in the next. Let me irreplaceable by others. "Advanced Anatasha stammering with shedding tears wetting his cheeks.
"How kubisa do that? While briefly alone I can't see you, I ran looking for you. Could it be that I could Let gone for good? I will not find you again though I was running faster than normal. "
"Before meeting you, I just got glue and thread ditepian of my heart. Then you comemy heart with Knitting yarn, and knit it be strong with your Glue. Thus, how he will open again? "continued shedding tears that slowly with Reza drips.
"Leave it to harden, shortly he will be broken. Then there's a gap that opens there.Slowly it will break up the fragile bicause linen. He then fully opens. "
"Not It. ...! If the linen and my heart broke open, I would knitting go back, even though it is painful. But I'll do it. "
"Just let it open." Anatasha voice began to fail, his eyes closed. Soon his body weight.
Finally, the Story Inspired abaut love their stop at the happy. Where they know what where, despite shedding tears that so is my witness. The love quite know what in a sense, it is enough to be happy.

Short Stories of Love : Not a Normal Story